Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lonely, so Lonely...., Are there any players in Louisville
TEKE
post Jan 26 2007, 03:24 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 527

I have asked this question on here more than once, I'm not sure why I'm asking again, I never find any. If you or your group play SR in or around Louisville KY, please let my ass know. I'm so sick of not playing. If I had a predator I'd shoot someone.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BishopMcQ
post Jan 26 2007, 04:58 AM
Post #2

The back-up plan

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,910

I'm presuming that these folks aren't available anymore.

Have you tried updating the info in the GM/Player registry?

Also check out CommandoHQ.com or your FLGS, most of the ones I've been to have a bulletin board for GMs and Players wanted.

Edit: I'm not sure if this is the best map or not, but it looks like the one that floated around here for awhile with players signing up.

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Jan 26 2007, 05:20 AM
Post #3

Uncle Fisty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,928

Moved to appropriate section.
In California my self, so can't help ya there, sorry. :)

+Quote Post
tisoz
post Jan 31 2007, 03:06 PM
Post #4

Free Spirit

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,920

QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0)
In California my self, so can't help ya there, sorry. :)

Weren't you in Salt Lake City?

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Jan 31 2007, 06:27 PM
Post #5

Uncle Fisty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,928

Yup, just moved to northern California, Redding area. Thanks for noticing :)

+Quote Post
kigmatzomat
post Feb 1 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

From: Louisville, KY (Well, Memphis, IN technically but you won't know where that is.)
Member No.: 7,626

I'm in Louisville but currently neither of the two gaming groups I hang out with are in SR4 mode.

I'd post notices at the Book & Music on Preston and the Comic Book World on Old Shepherdsville Rd. There're also game stores next to Village 8 on Dutchman's and on Bardstown Road in the Highlands near Molly Malone's that may have a post board.

At B&M talk to Donny; he's the tall, skinny guy with little round glasses who's the biggest gamer geek. Doug's the proprieter of CBW but I think he's more into mini combat (WarHammer) than he is RPGs but might know of someone. The other stores I don't frequent enough to know the staff by name.

B&M, CBW and that place on Dutchman's all have space for people to game. CBW is typically mini but B&M and Dutchmans have RPG and CCG, so you may be able to find some gaming action there, or at least an in to some gaming group.

Unfortunately the 2 groups I know of are very saturated (6-8 players in each) and turning away players. I'll put out some feelers and see if anyone else is actually going to run a game. We've got a couple of "bridesmaid" GMs; the kind of people who are always "just about ready" to run a game but never actually sit behind a screen.

+Quote Post
TEKE
post Feb 5 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #7

Target

Member No.: 527

cool, thanks for the advice. Let me know if you hear anything and if you guys get in sr4 mode, even if its just for a few game nights I'd love to sit in maybe as a guest appearance (but without being famous)

+Quote Post
FenrisWolf
post Mar 2 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #8

Target

Member No.: 8,753

I used to live in Louisville and gamed with a few groups there. D20 is the flavor of the day though in the area. A good website to find Louisville based gamers is www.ghoulgamers.com. You may find some SR4 takers if you post something on their boards. Hope this helps.

+Quote Post
Wounded Ronin
post Mar 3 2007, 01:09 AM
Post #9

Great Dragon

Member No.: 6,383

QUOTE (tisoz)
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0 @ Jan 25 2007, 11:20 PM)
In California my self, so can't help ya there, sorry.  :) 

Weren't you in Salt Lake City?

Salt Lake City is a sacred city because that's where they filed Revenge of The Ninja.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:39 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.