Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR4 Core Rulebook PDF update
desverendi
post Feb 6 2007, 02:41 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,337

Hi everyone, has anybody heard when FanPro is planning on updating the PDF version of the SR4 core rulebook at DriveThruRPG with the latest version of the errata? DriveThru doesn't post a version number with the file so I can't tell what version it is without downloading it again every now and then.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adam
post Feb 6 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #2

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

It will be updated around the time the Fourth Printing is released to distributors/stores. Currently that printing is at the bindery.

[yes, I originally said the updated PDF would be available earlier, but things are crazy right now.]

+Quote Post
RunnerPaul
post Feb 7 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 364

Adam, can you tell me, did they fix the issue with the hardcopy and PDF versions not matching on p.228? Where one version stated "Simrigs (both worn and implanted) and cranial commlinks also contain sim modules," and the other version deletes the part about cranial commlinks because it's supposedly in error?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:56 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.