Reply to this topicStart new topic
> upgrades?
Hagarzen
post Feb 9 2007, 09:44 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,525

I'm doing research for my next character. I'm thinking of using a street samurai for a model since a lot of the character ideas I have are loners. Which would make for a very boring game. So I'm thinking of a gangster type trouble shooter. My problem is so far in our games bio/cyber upgrades are not available. Now if either of our GMs' read this and if you take it personally I will do something harmful to you! So would you all recommend trying to get as much bio/cyber in character creation or hope for some kind of plot given upgrades? Also yes it's another slow day at the office.

Best
Hagarzen
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hagarzen
post Feb 9 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #2

Target

Now for something completely different..........

+Quote Post
mfb
post Feb 9 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #3

Immortal Elf

Member No.: 5,670

what do you mean by "upgrade"? do you mean you can't take out old cyberware/bioware and put in new stuff? or do you mean you can't put in any more cyberware/bioware at all?

+Quote Post
Hagarzen
post Feb 9 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #4

Target

upgrade as in my gear is 2063 and it's now 2070 and I have to keep up with the jones

+Quote Post
Slump
post Feb 9 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,492

Can you find a street doc that can rip out your old cyber and replace it with newer stuff you "bought"? Or is it just that you cannot find new cyber at all?

+Quote Post
Mistwalker
post Feb 9 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 9,304

Or are you talking about upgrading your Alpha wired I to alpha Wired II or III? Or some such thing?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:14 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.