IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Butte County, near Chico and Oroville, CA, Few Skills, Excessive Amount of Books.
ShieldT
post Apr 21 2007, 11:16 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,836

Steve here, 22 year-old college student, wondering if there's an on-going game I could join or one I could help found. I'm willing to loan out these books:

Shadowrun Sourcebooks 1/2/3 (damaged)/4
Shadowrun Companion 2/3
Paranormal Animals of North America/Europe
Critters
Total Eclipse
Queen Euphoria
Harlequin's Back
Bottled Demon
Missions
Survival of the Fittest

Grimoire
Awakenings
Magic and the Shadows
Street Magic (4th Ed)

Man and Machine: Cyberware
Shadowbeat
Shadowtech
Cybertechnology
Rigger 2/3
State of the Art: 2064

Target: UCAS / Smuggler Havens / Wastelands
California Free State
Paradise Lost
Shadows of North America/Europe

Threats 2
Portfolio of a Dragon
Year of the Comet
Cyberpirates
Bug City

Several Novels

Earthdawn

I've been collecting them for years [Heck, I've had PoNA since I was 10], but I don't know many players. My last group fell apart on account of Halo and my GM getting a higher paying job in Oregon. I can not GM successfully and I'm very much a newbie in the RP department.

I live in Richvale, Butte County, CA. Chico and Oroville are closest, though I'd be willing to drive to Sacramento or Redding occasionally. :cyber:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Apr 22 2007, 06:23 AM
Post #2

Uncle Fisty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,928

Man, you have cyberpirates, and you're less than an hour from me. You have made my day. I PMed you.

And you like ED. Hell man, I'd be willing to drive to you. Hope you don't mind a two year old though. He's at least cute.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:48 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.