IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, Anyone around?
Asylos
post May 15 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,631

Just started GMing SR4 and I'm hoping to find someone to compare notes with, or sit in on an experienced game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pbangarth
post May 23 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #2

Old Man of the North

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,463

It's great to see someone new in the area. Welcome.

I just moved to Toronto from Hamilton a year ago. I've played and GMed since SR1. There is a Commando in Oshawa who is busy at the moment (Yeah, like a new kid on the way is any reason to not play RPGs!) but says he will resume running Shadowrun Missions events in June. If you want to connect, email me through the system (click on my system name) and we can talk.

Peter

+Quote Post
Platinum
post Jun 2 2007, 04:16 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,115

I am in the same city as the commando, Oshawa, but I only play a sr2/3 hybrid.

If you are interested in an older game, message me, I have another friend in the area that is also interested in a game.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:17 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.