Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Claudia Romanov, Who is this international elf of mystery
Angelone
post Jul 7 2007, 04:40 AM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,409

Okay, I know she was/is big Gold's voice, that she's big in the Grand Tour, she also has a summer home in Paris and a winter home and some kind of club in Lisbon. She like Nadja Daviar is from "eastern Europe", but IIRC it's not specific where. Is there any specific place? Are she and Nadja connected in someway, maybe related? Is she awakened?

AH's site seems to be down and a search didn't reveal as much on her as it did Nadja.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MITJA3000+
post Jul 7 2007, 01:06 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,552

Yes, they are related in a way... as in being the same person.

+Quote Post
Angelone
post Jul 7 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 7,409

That would be hard to pull off, Nadja is or was VP of the UCAS and worked for Dunk. Claudia is a jet setting socialite who works for Loffy. I mean the scheduling conflicts alone would be a hassle, nevermind working for two greats.

+Quote Post
Wounded Ronin
post Jul 8 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 6,383

The thread title makes me want to hear 60s dramatic chords.

+Quote Post
BishopMcQ
post Jul 8 2007, 02:53 AM
Post #5

The back-up plan

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,910

From what I recall, Romanov is Lofwyr's piece in the Grand Tour. She is the voice which doesn't seem to be his voice and wields tremendous social influence by having the ears of some of the largest players in the 2060's world of politics, wealth and corporate culture.

The trick in my mind with Claudia is that less is more. She doesn't seem to be more than a model with great connections, but through a soft-spoken word, massive change can occur.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 09:47 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.