Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question about Raygun's site...
darthmord
post Jul 24 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,548

Does anyone by chance have the info on the sub machine guns from his site? The one I'm specifically looking for is the MP-7 (made by H-K).

I would get the info from that Matrix site but the Matrix sites are down (appear to have been that way since the server move).

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheOneRonin
post Jul 24 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 5,729

From this thread:

QUOTE (Raygun)

Hey guys. I guess you all have access to the PDF on account of TheOneRonin and Kage (thanks, guys). I also am in the process of uploading the site to my own domain as I type this. You can find it at http://www.rayguncharlie.net/sr/

I don't know what happened to matrix.dumpshock.com (Dumpshock's small hosting section). Haven't heard anything from Mark or Adam about it.

I haven't been around Dumpshock much for the last year or so because, honestly, I don't play SR anymore (haven't played any RPG for years at this point) and my interest in developing anything for a game I don't get the opportunity to play has waned to the point that I just can't justify spending the time on it anymore. I had a lot of fun putting together what I did and talking about it here on Dumpshock and it's nice to know that you guys appreciate my work.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me, you can do so any time at raygun2112(at)hotmail(dot)com.

You can also find the PDF here.

+Quote Post
Kyoto Kid
post Jul 24 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #3

Bushido Cowgirl

From: On the Double K Ranch a half day's ride out of Phlogiston Flats
Member No.: 7,490

...I have it bookmarked.

+Quote Post
darthmord
post Jul 25 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 11,548

TheOneRonin, thank you for that blurb. I'll bookmark the site and grab the pdf.

Thanks again!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2024 - 12:44 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.