Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about Raygun's site...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
darthmord
Does anyone by chance have the info on the sub machine guns from his site? The one I'm specifically looking for is the MP-7 (made by H-K).

I would get the info from that Matrix site but the Matrix sites are down (appear to have been that way since the server move).

Thanks!
TheOneRonin
From this thread:

QUOTE (Raygun)

Hey guys. I guess you all have access to the PDF on account of TheOneRonin and Kage (thanks, guys). I also am in the process of uploading the site to my own domain as I type this. You can find it at http://www.rayguncharlie.net/sr/

I don't know what happened to matrix.dumpshock.com (Dumpshock's small hosting section). Haven't heard anything from Mark or Adam about it.

I haven't been around Dumpshock much for the last year or so because, honestly, I don't play SR anymore (haven't played any RPG for years at this point) and my interest in developing anything for a game I don't get the opportunity to play has waned to the point that I just can't justify spending the time on it anymore. I had a lot of fun putting together what I did and talking about it here on Dumpshock and it's nice to know that you guys appreciate my work.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me, you can do so any time at raygun2112(at)hotmail(dot)com.

You can also find the PDF here.
Kyoto Kid
...I have it bookmarked.
darthmord
TheOneRonin, thank you for that blurb. I'll bookmark the site and grab the pdf.

Thanks again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012