Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Confirm? Catalyst Not at DragonCon
RobertB
post Jul 24 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,516

Just checked the Exhibitor list for DragonCon and didn't see Catalyst there. Can anyone official confirm that you folks won't have a booth at the con? (I was waiting to buy the new books directly from you there.)

Robert
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zolhex
post Jul 25 2007, 05:45 AM
Post #2

Project Terminus: Soul Hunters

Member No.: 5,798

Well I can't say yea or nay to the question you have asked.

However I will say this Sci-Fi City could do with your support as well and Catalyst still gets to make it's money as well.

YES I am a commando YES Sci-Fi City is my Firebase NO I don't work for Sci-Fi City (at least not yet :rotfl: )

+Quote Post
BishopMcQ
post Aug 1 2007, 01:36 AM
Post #3

The back-up plan

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,910

I know that Catalyst will have GMs on site to run Missions and One Shots, presence of a bonafide booth will require those with more insider knowledge than I have. IIRC, they have not had a booth at Dragon*Con in previous years.

+Quote Post
Adam
post Aug 1 2007, 03:10 AM
Post #4

Prime Runner

Member No.: 51

Well, since Catalyst didn't exist until earlier this year ... ;-)

Plans aren't 100% finalized for Dragon*Con, but we'll post about it to the web pages when they are.

+Quote Post
dog_xinu
post Aug 22 2007, 12:46 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,091

Last year, FanPRO (think pre-CGL) has a booth and had GMs for the Missions/one-shots @DragonCON. I know I was one of the GMs. This year we have more GMs to run more games. As for the booth, you will have to ask someone that works directly for CGL. Due to the new company and all, not sure. I would hope so since their booth was hopping during GenCON this year. I had to beat people with a stick to get to it.

just my opinion..
dog

+Quote Post
RobertB
post Aug 28 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,516

Just downloaded the .pdf version of the pocket program for DC, and yes, Catalyst Games is listed in booths 1415, 1417 of the Grand Salon in the Hilton. See ya'll in 3 days!

+Quote Post
Adam
post Aug 28 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #7

Prime Runner

Member No.: 51

Sadly, Catalyst won't be making it -- we had made plans to, but they changed at the last minute. Sorry for any confusion.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:52 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.