Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Confirm? Catalyst Not at DragonCon
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
RobertB
Just checked the Exhibitor list for DragonCon and didn't see Catalyst there. Can anyone official confirm that you folks won't have a booth at the con? (I was waiting to buy the new books directly from you there.)

Robert
Zolhex
Well I can't say yea or nay to the question you have asked.

However I will say this Sci-Fi City could do with your support as well and Catalyst still gets to make it's money as well.

YES I am a commando YES Sci-Fi City is my Firebase NO I don't work for Sci-Fi City (at least not yet rotfl.gif )
BishopMcQ
I know that Catalyst will have GMs on site to run Missions and One Shots, presence of a bonafide booth will require those with more insider knowledge than I have. IIRC, they have not had a booth at Dragon*Con in previous years.
Adam
Well, since Catalyst didn't exist until earlier this year ... wink.gif

Plans aren't 100% finalized for Dragon*Con, but we'll post about it to the web pages when they are.
dog_xinu
Last year, FanPRO (think pre-CGL) has a booth and had GMs for the Missions/one-shots @DragonCON. I know I was one of the GMs. This year we have more GMs to run more games. As for the booth, you will have to ask someone that works directly for CGL. Due to the new company and all, not sure. I would hope so since their booth was hopping during GenCON this year. I had to beat people with a stick to get to it.

just my opinion..
dog
RobertB
Just downloaded the .pdf version of the pocket program for DC, and yes, Catalyst Games is listed in booths 1415, 1417 of the Grand Salon in the Hilton. See ya'll in 3 days!
Adam
Sadly, Catalyst won't be making it -- we had made plans to, but they changed at the last minute. Sorry for any confusion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012