Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alternate Cyborg Rules
Daegann
post Jul 27 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,134

How do you prefer to handle humanoid cyborg body (and any anthroform drone in fact) ? With vehicle rules (and a lot of conversion and unadapted rules but as other vehicle) or with character rules (since they interact as other characters) ?

- Daegann -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PlatonicPimp
post Jul 27 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 1,320

Synner was right that we'd be livid over the cyborg rules, since they're really only half finished. The rest of the rules will be in the next book, Arsenal, when we get the anthroforms. Remember that be books were origionally going to come out in the opposite order.

I personally like the cyborgs as vehicles thing. I'll hold off final judgement till I see the anthroform rules, but it finally opens up the completely inhuman possibilities: Tank treads instead of legs, being a giant mechanical spider, what have you. In the mean time we have several drones you could get your head put into, especially counting the new bio-drones.

+Quote Post
Marwynn
post Jul 27 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 12,093

Daegann I just wanted to say thank you for making that character generator! Love it! Merci beaucoup!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:36 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.