IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> War In Tsimshian, NAN BioChem Weapons Backfire?
Zhan Shi
post Aug 28 2007, 03:35 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,615

Somwhere around 6 years ago, I remember reading an SR novel about the SSC/Tsim war. Near the end, it's revealed that one of the NAN (either Sioux or SSC) cooked up a super biochem weapon in conjuntion with a corp, and were using their own troops as guinea pigs. The victims lost the ability to sleep, and this was followed by madness and death. But maybe I'm remembering the plot wrong. Anyone know what this novel was?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DTFarstar
post Aug 28 2007, 04:53 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 9,421

3E(I think) Novel Spoiler Ahoy!
[ Spoiler ]

Chris

+Quote Post
JBlades
post Aug 28 2007, 05:03 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,734

You might be talking about Tails You Lose by Lisa Smedman?

[ Spoiler ]

+Quote Post
Zhan Shi
post Aug 28 2007, 05:08 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 12,615

Maybe. Damn, I can't remember the title or author. The only reason I remember it at all is because of the plot hook near the end. It came and went very quickly, in one short paragraph.

+Quote Post
DTFarstar
post Aug 28 2007, 06:16 AM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 9,421

Yeah, I can't seem to sleep tonight and just now finally found the damn book. You know you own too many books and need to organize them when it takes you THIS long. That is what I was thinking of. I started reading it to see if the part I remembered about the testing in it was correct.

Chris

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:58 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.