Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: War In Tsimshian
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zhan Shi
Somwhere around 6 years ago, I remember reading an SR novel about the SSC/Tsim war. Near the end, it's revealed that one of the NAN (either Sioux or SSC) cooked up a super biochem weapon in conjuntion with a corp, and were using their own troops as guinea pigs. The victims lost the ability to sleep, and this was followed by madness and death. But maybe I'm remembering the plot wrong. Anyone know what this novel was?
DTFarstar
3E(I think) Novel Spoiler Ahoy!
[ Spoiler ]

Chris
JBlades
You might be talking about Tails You Lose by Lisa Smedman?

[ Spoiler ]
Zhan Shi
Maybe. Damn, I can't remember the title or author. The only reason I remember it at all is because of the plot hook near the end. It came and went very quickly, in one short paragraph.
DTFarstar
Yeah, I can't seem to sleep tonight and just now finally found the damn book. You know you own too many books and need to organize them when it takes you THIS long. That is what I was thinking of. I started reading it to see if the part I remembered about the testing in it was correct.

Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012