IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yet Even More Questions I Was Going To Ask Rob, but forgot them in the other 2 posts
Zhan Shi
post Aug 29 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,615

1. When using Infusion metamagic, can the adept distibute the points to different powers, or only one at a time? Can he choose to end it before the alloted time span?

2. Say a character has a geas which requires him to perform or avoid a certain action. Suppose he fails, through no fault of his own; he was tied up, imprisoned, mind controlled, etc. Does this still count as violating the geas?

3. Flux has masking as a prerequisite. Does this mean that adepts can learn flux, provided they have masking? I ask because the paragraphs under "New Metamagic" in Street Magic don't list this as available for adepts.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Moon-Hawk
post Aug 29 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #2

Genuine Artificial Intelligence

Member No.: 4,715

QUOTE (Zhan Shi)
1. When using Infusion metamagic, can the adept distibute the points to different powers, or only one at a time? Can he choose to end it before the alloted time span?

2. Say a character has a geas which requires him to perform or avoid a certain action. Suppose he fails, through no fault of his own; he was tied up, imprisoned, mind controlled, etc. Does this still count as violating the geas?

3. Flux has masking as a prerequisite. Does this mean that adepts can learn flux, provided they have masking? I ask because the paragraphs under "New Metamagic" in Street Magic don't list this as available for adepts.

1) I don't know. I'm not sure what you're asking, I'd need to re-read the power.
2) Definitely still counts as a violation.
3) I say yes.

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Aug 29 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

not sure about 1 or 3, but for 2 the answer is yes. if they are unable to fulfill their geasa for any reason, they suffer the penalty of not fulfilling their geasa.

mages do not get more powerful when the street sammy ties them up and points them at their enemies.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:44 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.