Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yet Even More Questions I Was Going To Ask Rob
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Zhan Shi
1. When using Infusion metamagic, can the adept distibute the points to different powers, or only one at a time? Can he choose to end it before the alloted time span?

2. Say a character has a geas which requires him to perform or avoid a certain action. Suppose he fails, through no fault of his own; he was tied up, imprisoned, mind controlled, etc. Does this still count as violating the geas?

3. Flux has masking as a prerequisite. Does this mean that adepts can learn flux, provided they have masking? I ask because the paragraphs under "New Metamagic" in Street Magic don't list this as available for adepts.
Moon-Hawk
QUOTE (Zhan Shi)
1. When using Infusion metamagic, can the adept distibute the points to different powers, or only one at a time? Can he choose to end it before the alloted time span?

2. Say a character has a geas which requires him to perform or avoid a certain action. Suppose he fails, through no fault of his own; he was tied up, imprisoned, mind controlled, etc. Does this still count as violating the geas?

3. Flux has masking as a prerequisite. Does this mean that adepts can learn flux, provided they have masking? I ask because the paragraphs under "New Metamagic" in Street Magic don't list this as available for adepts.

1) I don't know. I'm not sure what you're asking, I'd need to re-read the power.
2) Definitely still counts as a violation.
3) I say yes.
Jaid
not sure about 1 or 3, but for 2 the answer is yes. if they are unable to fulfill their geasa for any reason, they suffer the penalty of not fulfilling their geasa.

mages do not get more powerful when the street sammy ties them up and points them at their enemies.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012