IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CyberAlly, Slightly less psychotic than a CZ...
Big D
post Aug 29 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,455

A while back in one of the CZ threads, I joked about inhabiting a jarhead with an Ally for increased power and reduced odds of going ED-209. Somebody mentioned that it would be a lot cheaper and easier to just grab somebody off the street, cyber them up, and inhabit them, which got me thinking (probably a bad thing)...

At any rate, here's just a back-of-the-pad slapped-together CyberAlly, made to be pretty darn effective at everything while keeping karma costs to something a real mage might someday see without abusing Power Pact+Karma Drain (it does, however, assume the full and blatant exploit of Ally Sustain to max out all attribute/IP enhancements).

The body is penciled in as a Type O clone for those of us who find the UB's methods a tad... icky. I'm not sure if the Type O benefit to basic bioware would automatically apply here; if it doesn't, then a few of the toys would have to be dropped. In addition, some of the more expensive toys could be easily dropped to save money without having a large impact on the final results.

[ Spoiler ]

Very pricy, but the price can be literally cut in half ( :nuyen: 260,000) by removing Enhanced Articulation, Bone Density, Encephalon, and Simsense Booster.

Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kyoto Kid
post Aug 29 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #2

Bushido Cowgirl

From: On the Double K Ranch a half day's ride out of Phlogiston Flats
Member No.: 7,490

...uhh Thor shot?

(first thought that came to mind...)

+Quote Post
Big D
post Aug 29 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,455

:)

+Quote Post
Meriss
post Aug 29 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Member No.: 11,025

I pity da' fool!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:34 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.