Reply to this topicStart new topic
> We've got our trideo holoTV, The Future Is Now
Buster
post Sep 1 2007, 02:44 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,869

This demo will blow your mind - full motion, full color, full 360 degree holomovies. The video starts out "neat, another hologram" - until you walk behind the display. Wait until you get to the middle and then the end of the video to see how far they've already pushed the video and motion quality.

I want 360 degree Halo in the middle of my living room by Xmas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF1vFTQOWN4&eurl=
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cthulhudreams
post Sep 1 2007, 03:11 PM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 12,328

The real question is - why arn;t the deathstar blueprints in that demonstration?! I mean, come on!

+Quote Post
ludomastro
post Sep 1 2007, 03:18 PM
Post #3

Runner

Member No.: 8,297

The technology is extremely nice. However, as the father to five-year-old twins and a three-year-old I can imagine the shrapnel now. I'll wait a few years before I put this in my living room.

+Quote Post
imperialus
post Sep 1 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #4

Shooting Target

Member No.: 769

Think of the engineering and medical applications. The ability to make a true 3d model of something would be invaluable. Probably not practical for the home market right now though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:17 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.