Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Seraphim
WeaverMount
post Sep 9 2007, 04:33 AM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,309

From the few lines about the Seraphim I've read in Corporate Download and Sixth World Wiki make them seem like liquid awesome IC and OOC. Any one got leads on where I could find more dirt/plot hooks related to the Seraphim of CATco
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Sep 9 2007, 04:40 AM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

well, CATco is kinda gone in SR4.

however, i know i've seen at least a few people speculating on this, the seraphim were pretty danged crazy. iirc, most people assume that when ares absorbed CATco, they probably only got a few, if any, of the seraphim, and that the seraphim probably exist as a separate organisation dedicated to restoring CATco or something like that. do a search on them, you should find something.

perhaps one of the most interesting possibilities, imo, was that there would still be seraphim scattered all over the place in deep cover, some of them maybe not even knowing that they're seraphim until certain trigger phrases are spoken :)

but really, try the search :)

+Quote Post
Spark
post Sep 9 2007, 08:24 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,153

hmm yeah Id agree with the above also this link has some good info if you milk it right.

Seraphim

I also read something somewhere that implied that the seraphim melted away after CATco got mulched that suggested that they became their own splinter group/org with unknown objectives... but cant find it atm so better to not assume that one.

Seraphim is second only to Shiawase's MFID as the top intel agency IN THE WORLD. no way its going down without a good punch.... besides if it has to lose cross to finish its aim... big woop.

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Sep 9 2007, 09:35 AM
Post #4

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

QUOTE (Spark)
Seraphim is second only to Shiawase's MFID as the top intel agency IN THE WORLD.

Big call.

+Quote Post
FlakJacket
post Sep 9 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #5

King of the Hobos

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 127

Here's a fairly recent-ish thread with some ideas of what's become of them.

+Quote Post
Kyoto Kid
post Sep 9 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #6

Bushido Cowgirl

From: On the Double K Ranch a half day's ride out of Phlogiston Flats
Member No.: 7,490

:ic: "...HehHehHeh, Lucien's dead, and I'm still here...only regret is would'a loved to be the one to give him the kiss of death myself...HehHehHeh..."
--Night Angel

+Quote Post
WeaverMount
post Sep 9 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #7

Running Target

Member No.: 12,309

thanks all. the old posts seem to talk cover all the dips and dabs pretty extensively

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:49 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.