Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR4 in Boulder Co, Starting Sept 29th
bofh
post Sep 19 2007, 03:09 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,065

1pm at Karlequin's in Boulder (3330 Arapahoe).

Background: I ran SR back with 1st and 2nd edition and dropped out of gaming entirely until recently. I've been playing a 3rd edition game for the past couple of months to get back up to speed. I have the 4th ed books and it seems like a good place to start up again.

Initially it'll be a little slow as I get back up to GMing speed and I'll be running a few simple sessions so patience is necessary :)

I have three folks from the local motorcycle group (one fairly experienced and two interested), one guy who's expressed interest but no idea on background. I have a flyer up in the shop on the bulletin board but don't know if anyone's interested.

I've asked that folks who are interested join the local Denver RPG meetup group (http://shadowrun.meetup.com/79) and register for the game on the 29th so I have an idea of who's coming. Nothing so far :)

So pop out to the meetup group or shoot me a PM here and see you there.

Carl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bofh
post Sep 25 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,065

One of the two folks who responded has indicated it'd be better if it were done on Sunday. The other guy doesn't have a problem with it so the game's been changed to Sunday the 30th from 1pm to 5pm.

Carl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:10 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.