Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Macho Women Shadowrunners, High octane estrogen filled Shadowrun
lorthazar
post Sep 22 2007, 02:35 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,789

This is as politically incorrect as it gets folks. Scantily clad cybered up women shooting up the mean streets of Seattle. Life after the Dang is definately a Woman's world. With 75% of the male population dead or hopelessly infected with Westheimer strain of HMVV, men are at a premium, both a treasure prize and valuable commodity. Competiton is fierce, and the women are proving they are as capable as the men with it comes to violence and savagery.

The Dang has taken a different form and wasn't all that long ago. In fact it has been only a week since VITAS three has reared it's ugly head. (Un)Fortunately it seems the virus only attacks the Y chromosome, leaving women completely unharmed. Within hours ten percent of male population is infected, doomed to die terrible deaths. Governments and corporations have put a freeze on travel hoping to stop the outbreak before it explodes.

You are stuck in the podunk town of Ruthsville on the UCAS-NAN border north of Denver. You've been hired by Ares for this gig and the money was good. Plus you are working with some big name peole. So what if you're just a model for the new summer catalog? You are getting to play with some truly nice ware, even if you had to wear a thong to get near it.

Macho Women Shadowrunners

Note: I already have a Decker and a Rigger, other types are needed especially Magic. Only two men are allowed in the game total, I already have one, all other character must be female. Also this is an adult game with very adult themes, so you must be 18 or older. Finally the game is Third Edition
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lorthazar
post Oct 1 2007, 03:42 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,789

I am surprised by the slight apathy. Two adventurous people have looked into the game, but that seems to be it. I would think some people would hve some questions.

+Quote Post
AbNo
post Oct 2 2007, 06:23 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 8,196

I don't really think there's a whole lot of questions. I mean, the description pretty much covers everything. :D

+Quote Post
treker03
post Mar 19 2008, 11:21 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 15,799

You still looking for players?

+Quote Post
Kyoto Kid
post Mar 20 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #5

Bushido Cowgirl

From: On the Double K Ranch a half day's ride out of Phlogiston Flats
Member No.: 7,490

...and where (in RL) do the sessions take place?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:00 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.