Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cyberlimb Armor, How does it stack?
Maximum
post Oct 3 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,193

My gaming group has several different views on how armor for cyberlimbs works, so I'm coming to you guys for an answer. I'm the GM of the group, btw.

When your figuring out your total ballistic/impact, does your cyberlimb armor add its full value? Or do you have to divide your cyberlimb armor by something and then thats what gets added to your overall ballistic/impact?

Also, does cyberlimb armor affect your encumberence?

Thanks in advance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Moon-Hawk
post Oct 3 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #2

Genuine Artificial Intelligence

Member No.: 4,715

I believe that the general consensus is that it adds it's full value, similar to a helmet. No dividing or anything tricky, it just adds.
Also, it does not affect encumbrance.

I don't have any quotes to back me up on this, though, but it's how I've been handling it.

+Quote Post
Buster
post Oct 3 2007, 06:29 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 11,869

I remember Synner confirmed that cyberlimb armor does stack (so 2 cyberarms each with 3 armor add 6 to your overall armor). I don't think he's added it to the official FAQ or errata yet though.

So yeah, that means your cybersam is bulletproof. But since my possession mage is bulletproof too, it seems only fair that cyberronin can be bulletproof too.

+Quote Post
Aaron
post Oct 5 2007, 03:34 AM
Post #4

Mr. Johnson

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 8,314

Not bulletproof, just more likely to get knocked out than bled out.

+Quote Post
Gort
post Oct 6 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,415

Why would you get knocked out from being shot non-lethally in your cyber-bits?

Also, at what point do you start needing to use cybertechnology skill to fix a cyber-sam, as opposed to first aid?

+Quote Post
Aku
post Oct 7 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #6

Running, running, running

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,769

as soon as hit locations or gm fiat tell you that it was those cybery bits and not the fleshy bits got hit.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:15 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.