Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vehicle Damage
Garrowolf
post Oct 13 2007, 03:20 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,517

I am trying to find a chart or something that would list the SR4 damage codes (or even a variant of those codes) that continues past HMG.

I understand that LMG is something like 5.56 mm, MMG is 7.62 and HMG is 12.7mm. What I am trying to figure out is what the dmage codes would be going farther up the scale. What is 20, 25, 37, etc. Basically I want to convert some modern weapons from the Tank and artillery scale.

Barring that does anyone have a list of Modern weapons into that scale in SR3? That way I can translate it.

Any ideas?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kzt
post Oct 13 2007, 03:29 AM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 9,234

They don't really translate well to real guns. Things are too clumped at low end. ARs work a lot better than pistols. And .50 cals are really lethal. As in one hit and you are most likely dead. More more lethal and effective in penetrating armor than the HMG in SR.

That said, there are several people who have done translations.

+Quote Post
Garrowolf
post Oct 13 2007, 03:44 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 9,517

Well I was using the Hoosier conversion that increases the damage codes but I need more of the middle stuff. Like what does a panther cannon most likely fire? Is it a version of an existing weapon?
Etc.

Do you have any urls of some of the conversions?

+Quote Post
kzt
post Oct 13 2007, 04:34 AM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 9,234

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=18582 (keep going, it's on page 2.) Crusher Bob has other threads that I can't find right now.

Raygun's http://www.rayguncharlie.net/sr/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:02 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.