Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Programs for DM's and Players, Sorry if this has come up before
neolich
post Nov 25 2003, 07:09 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,847

I'm looking for a set of programs (or even one program) that can help me when I'm running SR at a local game store.

I recently bought a new laptop, and am planning on using it to keep track of rounds, characters, npc's, and such but am finding it hard to get hold of a decent program for windows.

If you have one, or know where I can grab one from, please tell me. I'll be eternally gratefull

:grinbig:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lilt
post Nov 25 2003, 07:15 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Member No.: 2,032

You might want to try looking in the community projects forum (sub-forum from shadowrun). I've seen dice rollers and probability calculators on-line but I don't think there are any Shadowrun Meta-tools out there. Notepad/whatever would be my choice.

+Quote Post
Spookymonster
post Nov 25 2003, 07:30 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,638

Check out McMackie's joint for NSRCG, the de facto standard for computerized character creation. While on that page, look for SR Tracker, a GM tool for managing combat turns.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:27 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.