Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any info on the Couv?, Vancouver, Washington, USA
Gustav
post Mar 1 2008, 01:02 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,710

Note: I am not talking about the city in British Columbia, Canada. I'm refering to this one.

I've been considering running a Portland campaign, and want to know more about the town across the river from it. Is there any official information in any of the books? If not, does anyone have any good ideas as to what would have happened to it by 2070? Is it in Salish or Tir (I can't tell from the maps I have seen)?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Mar 1 2008, 02:41 AM
Post #2

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

I wonder... what ever happened to Tir Taingire? ;D

To answer your question: I can't remember to have read anything about Vancouver, Washington. Sorry.

+Quote Post
Kyoto Kid
post Mar 1 2008, 02:44 AM
Post #3

Bushido Cowgirl

From: On the Double K Ranch a half day's ride out of Phlogiston Flats
Member No.: 7,490

...the Couv is still most definitely still in the SS. The old Interstate Bridge was basically the only way into Portland by land. with the heavily fortified Multnomah gate at the south end. The Portland Wall basically cut off the Glenn Jackson (I--205) which no doubt was made impassable for defensive measures. While they never detailed it, I had 30 M sections of the span removed on both sides of the wall

+Quote Post
Shrike30
post Mar 1 2008, 02:35 PM
Post #4

Runner

Member No.: 98

I could see leaving it intact, but wiring it with explosives or something else rude (like a tac nuke). Or maybe one of those Army folding bridges has become a semi-permanent fixture across a gap.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 09:08 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.