IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> You and Your Character, How do you compare to who you play?
Player Comparison to Character
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 27
Guests cannot vote 
Nightwalker450
post Mar 14 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,720

My own group has some stereotypes for what I expect from players, often I default into some myself when I create a character. I was wondering how others feel they compare to their characters.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stahlseele
post Mar 14 2008, 05:00 PM
Post #2

The ShadowComedian

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 13,525

i play Trolls, you can probably guess the rest *g*

+Quote Post
It trolls!
post Mar 14 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 13,049

I went for the random option on each one. Age and attributes purely depend on the concept for the character I'm building. I roleplay to play characters who are not me.

+Quote Post
fatal2ty
post Mar 14 2008, 05:12 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 12,214

I'm playing the GM, essentially God, I think its quite representative on who I am

+Quote Post
ElFenrir
post Mar 14 2008, 06:04 PM
Post #5

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 7,337

Well, it really depends for me. I do like to play characters much different than me(ive got pretty low physical attributes but decent Mental), but i tend to play really varied.

I admit, though, i end up playing guys often...because for some reason, every time i create a female character, she ends up being alot like me. As in not really powerful physically, but clever, sarcastic, and able to win situations by sheer trickery. (Hey, im a smartass. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ) This happens before i even realize it. (say im making a female mage. She ends up somehow ending up as a Trickster shaman...even if she's a hermetic.) I really don't know why this is, but this is why i think i end up playing guys, because i have a much wider range with them, and they usually end up different. Well, ive always been 'one of the guys'. Most of my good buddies are guys. im a tomboy in dress and style, though im not very rough and tumble. I find it very easy to play male characters for that reason i guess. But when it comes to playing girls, they end up being offshoots of me, which is why i only end up playing them once in awhile.(I had finally come up with a concept different than usual for a girl, and ive been hanging onto it; a hermetic magic snob specializing in Alchemy, almost a mad scientist type. Well, ok. About as different as i can get. Im cherishing this idea. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ) I do want to play characters different than myself.

But yeah, numbers and age are all dependent really.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:26 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.