> Memory Materials, Turn to Goo, mundane style
b1ffov3rfl0w
post Mar 20 2008, 01:31 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,329

Okay, memory materials.

In SR, the only thing I've seen is the Nanopaste Disguise kit, which is totally awesome by the way, allowing you to create a realistic disguise with multiple preset configurations and do some crazy Mission:Impossible-style impersonations (because really, latex masks? pfft).

But there are other times when you might want to have something turn into something else, you know? Like turning your belt into a ninja sword (just take it off first) ... or a gun even? Why should monowhips be the only ultra-concealable weapon? I mean, they're great and all but sometimes you just want something else.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
djinni
post Mar 20 2008, 01:34 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 9,934

read up in arsenal. I recently made a character that every inch of him was covered in something that was either a tool, weapon, or ammo, and to the casual observer, he was just a guy in a suit...with a fedora.

+Quote Post
b1ffov3rfl0w
post Mar 20 2008, 02:24 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,329

Cool, I guess I should pick up Arsenal then.

Also, remember how it used to be for a while that mages always wore hats (in the artwork)?

+Quote Post
Synner667
post Mar 26 2008, 11:17 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,753

QUOTE (b1ffov3rfl0w @ Mar 20 2008, 02:24 AM) *
Also, remember how it used to be for a while that mages always wore hats (in the artwork)?

Yes, I do (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

When I read the opening notes, my view was that the ideal thing would be to use memory materials for the fingers or hands or arms.

I'm not sure how doable that would be, though >shrug<

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:53 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.