Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Memory Materials
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
b1ffov3rfl0w
Okay, memory materials.

In SR, the only thing I've seen is the Nanopaste Disguise kit, which is totally awesome by the way, allowing you to create a realistic disguise with multiple preset configurations and do some crazy Mission:Impossible-style impersonations (because really, latex masks? pfft).

But there are other times when you might want to have something turn into something else, you know? Like turning your belt into a ninja sword (just take it off first) ... or a gun even? Why should monowhips be the only ultra-concealable weapon? I mean, they're great and all but sometimes you just want something else.
djinni
read up in arsenal. I recently made a character that every inch of him was covered in something that was either a tool, weapon, or ammo, and to the casual observer, he was just a guy in a suit...with a fedora.
b1ffov3rfl0w
Cool, I guess I should pick up Arsenal then.

Also, remember how it used to be for a while that mages always wore hats (in the artwork)?
Synner667
QUOTE (b1ffov3rfl0w @ Mar 20 2008, 02:24 AM) *
Also, remember how it used to be for a while that mages always wore hats (in the artwork)?

Yes, I do wink.gif

When I read the opening notes, my view was that the ideal thing would be to use memory materials for the fingers or hands or arms.

I'm not sure how doable that would be, though >shrug<
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012