Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for a game
Meriss
post Mar 24 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,025

I don't know why but lately I've had the itch to run my elven con artist "Clean Charlie"

Anyone got any openings?

Spoiler of Charlie's backstory. This is totally changeable. the core concept remains the same anywhere Charlie goes.

[ Spoiler ]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Mar 24 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Uncle Fisty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,928

If this is the Charlie from Miami, I Love Charlie! I'd do something if I didn't already have so many games I'm running. Maybe we'll get lucky Meriss and someone will want to run Charlie and Tony Cash. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Method
post Mar 25 2008, 03:20 AM
Post #3

Street Doc

Member No.: 6,114

I have a couple of ideas I've been kicking around. If I decide to bite the bullet and run one of them, I'll let you know.

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Mar 25 2008, 09:07 PM
Post #4

Uncle Fisty

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Tony Cash is a troll social adept mainly. The two characters have worked together before and were pretty chummy.

+Quote Post
Meriss
post Mar 26 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,025

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I'd hoped to get you interested Fist. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) If only because I think that the interactions between Charlie and Tony were sheer and utter genius. Though I am going to have to shave points and money fairly heavily to get Charlie to fit in a Standard game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/embarrassed.gif) Your wife spoiled me/us rotten.

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Mar 26 2008, 05:59 PM
Post #6

Uncle Fisty

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Yeah I know. Burning off 100BP is gonna be sad. But yeah, Charlie and Tony were great. If only we could get another game set in Miami...

+Quote Post
Method
post Mar 27 2008, 02:13 AM
Post #7

Street Doc

Member No.: 6,114

The idea I was kicking around would be set in New Orleans and would revolve around a magical threat. It would be a re-run of an adventure I've recently GM'd for my RL group that didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to.

Problem is I'm eye-balls deep in my second year of med school and trying to study for boards, so I don't know when I'd find the time to do it justice... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:26 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.