Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WAIT, WTF? [may transcrpit question]
WorkOver
post May 24 2008, 11:19 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,637

Tycho litte rulequestion: Is it right, that I get a Damage Resistence Test (without Armor), if I get hit by a direct combat spell and fail the Spell
Resistence Test?
Bobby Derie Yes, that is correct.

UH< what? When SR4 first launched, I questioned damage resisting spells.

this thread:

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...p=0&#entry0

I got a lot of stuff wrong, and this forum helped me greatly in understanding the SR4 system.

Glyph told me:

But the target only gets that one resistance roll - he doesn't roll to resist, then get another roll to soak. The target still only gets one roll!

This contradicts this totally! Did I miss something? Do you now get to roll to resist, then roll to soak? Where is this errata at? What page in what book was this changed? Of course I am only talking about direct spells, as indirect spells, you always got a dodge, then a soak, direct spells, you got a resist, then you got dead.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post May 24 2008, 11:44 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

It was a mistaken answer based on a misundertsood question. It's been addressed in the other May Chat threads, of which there were a couple.

+Quote Post
WorkOver
post May 24 2008, 11:50 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,637

very well then, my search-fu is much weak sensei (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Thanks for the quick response.

Mods, lock this one, or just delete it please.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:09 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.