Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quick Spirit Question, Spirits and Condition Monitors
jklst14
post Jul 5 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #1

CosaNostra Deliverator

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 7,034

For some reason, I thought that Spirits only have one physical condition monitor (and no stun damage track). I couldn't find anything like that in the SR4 book. Am I simply remembering an old edition? Do spirits in SR4 have two damage tracks (physical and stun) or just one?

thanks for the help,

JKL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mr. Unpronouncea...
post Jul 6 2008, 12:55 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 770

Spirits definitely have both physical and stun tracks (at least, if the GM isn't treating them as mooks,) though I don't think it was spelled out explicitly until Street Magic. (I'll try to find a page reference p.94, first sentence under disruption.)

The bit that always bothered me is that a spirit's physical damage track will grow if he manifests, or shrink if he returns to the astral - leaving a potential window of auto-disruption.

+Quote Post
JoelHalpern
post Jul 6 2008, 03:15 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,177

QUOTE (Mr. Unpronounceable @ Jul 5 2008, 08:55 PM) *
Spirits definitely have both physical and stun tracks (at least, if the GM isn't treating them as mooks,) though I don't think it was spelled out explicitly until Street Magic. (I'll try to find a page reference p.94, first sentence under disruption.)

The bit that always bothered me is that a spirit's physical damage track will grow if he manifests, or shrink if he returns to the astral - leaving a potential window of auto-disruption.

The related question is, given what has been said on other threads, is there any way other than rest for Spirits to heal?
(We have been told that the heal spell won't work. I just can not imagine first aid working. So in the case above, the spirit needs to rest for days materialized, so as to avoid disruption?)

Thank you,
Joel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:15 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.