Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Recoil, Help me get it right
Carriage
post Jul 27 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,159

Ok, quick question, when does recoil compensation "respawn"? As in say you have 3 RC and are firing 2 short bursts, do you suffer 1.) no recoil as neither is above 3, 2.) none for the first and 2 for the second (i think its this) then full for each following IP 3.) Or, the same as 2 and the same situation in each IP?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kerberos
post Jul 27 2008, 11:16 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,137

QUOTE (Carriage @ Jul 27 2008, 07:04 AM) *
Ok, quick question, when does recoil compensation "respawn"? As in say you have 3 RC and are firing 2 short bursts, do you suffer 1.) no recoil as neither is above 3, 2.) none for the first and 2 for the second (i think its this) then full for each following IP 3.) Or, the same as 2 and the same situation in each IP?

It resets each IP. So no recoil on the first and 2 on the second burst, and then again no recoil on the third burst, whether that is in the next round or in the same round due to multible IPs.

+Quote Post
Carriage
post Jul 27 2008, 11:21 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 16,159

Cool, thanks for that

+Quote Post
psychophipps
post Jul 27 2008, 11:35 AM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 11,613

Huh...I never realized that. We always reset recoil at the end of the turn.

Oh well, I'll just chalk it up as yet another reason why Extra IP = FTW.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 08:40 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.