Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shifter attribute discrepencies?
Jhaiisiin
post Aug 8 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,334

So in an old 3E game, one of the players made a bear-shifter, and had been dying to remake the character. No biggie, RC to the rescue!

But then I looked at the table for shifters, and noticed what appears to be a slight discrepancy. In any character with racial maximums at or above 6, there is always a 6 point spread from minimum to maximum. 1-6. 4-9. 5-10. Etc. And yet on the Jaguar/Leopard shifter, the Lion/Tiger shifter and the Bear shifter, their larger attributes seem to have swayed from this. 5 min with an 8 max on Agility? 7/13 on Strength? I'm a might confused.

Is this a mistype? It seems odd to only have a 3 point range on an attribute that starts above the human norm.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Aug 8 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

yeah, i was assuming that was supposed to be 3/8 personally.

+Quote Post
Jhaiisiin
post Aug 8 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #3

Running Target

EDIT: I was going 5/10 on those personally, And 7/12 on the bear stats, because it seemed more accurate. Cats should be more agile than strong, based on what I know of them. *shrug* I can see that ruling going either way though.

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Aug 9 2008, 12:32 AM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

If I was bullshitting you, I'd say that critters are different from metahumans and they might have a different range of attribute values blah blah blah, but honestly I think this might just be a typo that went past editing, considering the attributes were changed a couple times. Bring it up on the errata thread.

+Quote Post
Jhaiisiin
post Aug 9 2008, 05:29 PM
Post #5

Running Target

LOL Thanks for skipping the BS Ancient. 'Preciate it. I'll pop it in the errata thread.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:28 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.