Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Whats Your SR dream ride?
Oni
post Aug 23 2008, 02:07 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,623

My dream ride....? Ares Dragon Utility Helo Armed to the teeth, Mounted Assault cannon or maybe a Thunderstruck and a good old rocket launcher. Add some armor and signature masking. Go for the whole flying tank idea.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tsuyoshikentsu
post Aug 23 2008, 03:11 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,997

A Conestaga Vista with camo 10 armor, a hidden heavy auto-cannon, and luxury amenities.

Packs some real punch, a great, GREAT pad, and best of all? To everyone else, it looks like a "Not in Service" metro.

+Quote Post
ludomastro
post Aug 23 2008, 03:26 AM
Post #3

Runner

Member No.: 8,297

Nightsky Limo.

This assumes, of course, that I also have the money and Luxury lifestyle to go with it.

+Quote Post
psychophipps
post Aug 23 2008, 03:37 AM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 11,613

We had a rigger that had the super-fly street racer. It was a Mitsubishi "Something" with four wheel independent traction control, independent all-wheel electric drive (the motors were part of the wheels), energy feedback brakes, a standard fuel generator for sprints and battery recharging, the ability to lock up each wheel independently via rigger link, and a pimping body kit. It handled like a dream, didn't draw any more attention than your typical street racer, and generally saved our asses more than anything else that was bigger and more armored, but slower.

Besides, describing the car your character is in taking a 90-degree street corner at 60 mph and in complete control is just flippin' sweet...

+Quote Post
Sir_Psycho
post Aug 23 2008, 03:41 AM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Member No.: 10,361

Artemis Dawnglider with gecko pods, improved VTOL 2, Ruthenium Coating, Signature Masking 3, Pilot 6, Improved Sensor Array and a Rigger Coccoon, blueprinted engine with turbocharging, thermal masking, too. Also, why not have it break up into a suitcase?
-Cameras with vision mag, vision enhancement 3, thermo, low-light, recording etc.
-enanced microphone, and enhanced long range microphone
-Radar and ultrawideband radar
-Barometer and other meteorological tech.
-A sattelite link
-An air spirit for concealment, guard, movement, etc.
-Response and Signal at 6, with matching System and Firewall. Not to mention cutting edge glacial IC and a full suite of programs. In fact, while we're talking "dream vehicle", why not have an AI make the glider it's home node and it can boost my ratings even more, and it can make sure I stay off the grid as a favour in exchange for living in my ride.

I'd go cross-country with the damn thing.

+Quote Post
Heath Robinson
post Aug 23 2008, 04:05 AM
Post #6

Running Target

Member No.: 15,736

A pair of Ferret RPDs modified to attach to my feet. Droneskates!

+Quote Post
imperialus
post Aug 23 2008, 05:32 AM
Post #7

Shooting Target

Member No.: 769

For our group it comes down to a neck and neck race between two. Contestant number 1 is "The Celestial Harmony Wagon" owned by our Hong Kong group's Street Sam who was big into the Chinese Zodiac, odd bits of Animism, Geomancy, and all sorts of other stuff like that. The CHW was a converted GMC bulldog. It had raised shocks, a pimpin' sound system that he played traditional Chinese music on full blast, it was painted black with a gold dragon going down one side for luck, and it had custom rims that flashed red Zodiac symbols when he was driving... Oh, and it had a hot-tub in the back.

Pretty cool ride... of course though it has competition. The Car-Battoir. The Car-Battoir (pronounced like Abattoir) was an old taxi from the days that taxi's still had people driving them. It had a super charged engine, armour plating, a machine gun hidden in the hood and, the peice de resistance was a slashing blade in the back which would sever the passengers legs at the knees, followed up by a quick blast from an underseat flamethrower to cauterize the stumps, before ejecting the poor SOB out of the sunroof...

Perhaps unsurprisingly both of these monstrosities were created by the same player.

+Quote Post
HeavyMetalYeti
post Aug 23 2008, 06:04 AM
Post #8

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,968

1964.5 Ford Mustang convertable with VTOL capabilities, twin miniguns in the front fenders and a popup missle rack in trunk. This was from the same rigger who also had a Semi pimped to look like the Green Goblin and also fired meter wide Dikoted razor discs out of it's grinning mouth.

http://squinkyproductions.deviantart.com/a...f-DOOM-95306341

Thanks again for that Squinky.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:41 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.