> Camera Sensor Software and other questions
KCKitsune
post Sep 2 2008, 09:27 AM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,665

OK, everybody, here's a few questions for you:

1) If a character with natural Thermographic vision gets the Eye Recorder cyberware mod, will that act as the camera for those software packages that need one?

2) If a character has the Balance Tail cyberware or SURGE Positive Attribute, does that add dice to his Gymnastics tests?

3) If a character has a Gymnastics specialization in say Tumbling would that character use the base Gymnastics skill or can he use the Specialized skill in a full defense dodge.

4) I know that they say that Cyberware is usually immune to EMP, but in Arsenal it says that a commlink's signal rating can be lowered.

5) Final Question: If a character has Hardening for his cyberhand would everything inside be protected as well?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muspellsheimr
post Sep 2 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #2

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,706

QUOTE (KCKitsune @ Sep 2 2008, 02:27 AM) *
1) If a character with natural Thermographic vision gets the Eye Recorder cyberware mod, will that act as the camera for those software packages that need one?

I do not see why not.
2) If a character has the Balance Tail cyberware or SURGE Positive Attribute, does that add dice to his Gymnastics tests?

Does it say it does?
3) If a character has a Gymnastics specialization in say Tumbling would that character use the base Gymnastics skill or can he use the Specialized skill in a full defense dodge.

By RAW, there is no specialization for Gymnastics for Gymnastics Dodge.
4) I know that they say that Cyberware is usually immune to EMP, but in Arsenal it says that a commlink's signal rating can be lowered.

Yea, so? Usually immune.
5) Final Question: If a character has Hardening for his cyberhand would everything inside be protected as well?

I do not see why not.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:35 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.