Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Camera Sensor Software and other questions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
KCKitsune
OK, everybody, here's a few questions for you:

1) If a character with natural Thermographic vision gets the Eye Recorder cyberware mod, will that act as the camera for those software packages that need one?

2) If a character has the Balance Tail cyberware or SURGE Positive Attribute, does that add dice to his Gymnastics tests?

3) If a character has a Gymnastics specialization in say Tumbling would that character use the base Gymnastics skill or can he use the Specialized skill in a full defense dodge.

4) I know that they say that Cyberware is usually immune to EMP, but in Arsenal it says that a commlink's signal rating can be lowered.

5) Final Question: If a character has Hardening for his cyberhand would everything inside be protected as well?
Muspellsheimr
QUOTE (KCKitsune @ Sep 2 2008, 02:27 AM) *
1) If a character with natural Thermographic vision gets the Eye Recorder cyberware mod, will that act as the camera for those software packages that need one?

I do not see why not.
2) If a character has the Balance Tail cyberware or SURGE Positive Attribute, does that add dice to his Gymnastics tests?

Does it say it does?
3) If a character has a Gymnastics specialization in say Tumbling would that character use the base Gymnastics skill or can he use the Specialized skill in a full defense dodge.

By RAW, there is no specialization for Gymnastics for Gymnastics Dodge.
4) I know that they say that Cyberware is usually immune to EMP, but in Arsenal it says that a commlink's signal rating can be lowered.

Yea, so? Usually immune.
5) Final Question: If a character has Hardening for his cyberhand would everything inside be protected as well?

I do not see why not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012