IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Place to rip off vehicles, A Rigger's Delight!
CanRay
post Sep 9 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #1

Immortal Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 14,465

OK folks, I'm pretty sure most of you have heard of the new game for Current Gen Consoles, "Mercenaries 2"

Well, part of the "Collect the Stuff" in the game is for a mechanic you get, who will make you cool vehicles with which you wage your one-man war.

So far, I've only unlocked a few of them, and ALL look like they'd fit Shadowrun to a "T"! (Actually, the whole game does, right down to the drunk Russian jet pilot and the womanizing Irish helo pilot!).

The first one I unlocked was while I was waiting for a player to show up, and was showing the group the game ("Blow that up! Now blow that up! Oooooooooooooooo, blow that one up, it'll go up REAL GOOD!").

The "Panzercycle".

It does what it says on the box.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tarantula
post Sep 9 2008, 08:04 PM
Post #2

Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,686

Just might have to pick that game up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:57 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.