Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Been a long time...
Aegis
post Sep 11 2008, 12:22 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,333

Well, I've been away from the Shadowrun RPG for a long long time. I haven't played since 2E, but I started with the 1E hardback blue book with the Elmore cover.

I just read the "Into the Shadows" anthology again and got my Shadowrun motivation back. My life is at a point where I have some free time and some available gamers, so I'm looking to slip back into the shadows. My plan was to pick up 4E and start with a clean slate and try to introduce some new players to the game.

I swear I saw copies of 4E at the Catalyst booth at GenCon last month, but I was out of cash by the time I saw it. Now, when I go to the website, I see that the book is listed as out of print. Is it really OOP? Is there any plan/timeframe to get it back into print? Should I just pick it up from some third party vendor that still has some stock?

What's the word on the street chummers?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tiger Eyes
post Sep 11 2008, 12:50 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,508

There were copies of SR4 at GenCon. It looks like it is available to buy from Catalyst, as well.

SR4 at Catalyst

Welcome back! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Aegis
post Sep 11 2008, 01:02 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 16,333

Thanks for the link.

I hadn't thought about Battlecorps. I had been following the link from the main Shadowrun page on the Catalyst site here.

I can't wait to get back up to speed. I wish I had picked the book up at GenCon, but I had already blown my budget on other stuff.

+Quote Post
CynthiaCM
post Sep 11 2008, 03:21 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 16,327

QUOTE (Aegis @ Sep 10 2008, 07:02 PM) *
Thanks for the link.

I hadn't thought about Battlecorps. I had been following the link from the main Shadowrun page on the Catalyst site here.

I can't wait to get back up to speed. I wish I had picked the book up at GenCon, but I had already blown my budget on other stuff.

That's the only thing that sucks about GenCon. There's just too much cool stuff to long for. Welcome back to the streets, chummer.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:45 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.