Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Been a long time...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Aegis
Well, I've been away from the Shadowrun RPG for a long long time. I haven't played since 2E, but I started with the 1E hardback blue book with the Elmore cover.

I just read the "Into the Shadows" anthology again and got my Shadowrun motivation back. My life is at a point where I have some free time and some available gamers, so I'm looking to slip back into the shadows. My plan was to pick up 4E and start with a clean slate and try to introduce some new players to the game.

I swear I saw copies of 4E at the Catalyst booth at GenCon last month, but I was out of cash by the time I saw it. Now, when I go to the website, I see that the book is listed as out of print. Is it really OOP? Is there any plan/timeframe to get it back into print? Should I just pick it up from some third party vendor that still has some stock?

What's the word on the street chummers?
Tiger Eyes
There were copies of SR4 at GenCon. It looks like it is available to buy from Catalyst, as well.

SR4 at Catalyst

Welcome back! smile.gif
Aegis
Thanks for the link.

I hadn't thought about Battlecorps. I had been following the link from the main Shadowrun page on the Catalyst site here.

I can't wait to get back up to speed. I wish I had picked the book up at GenCon, but I had already blown my budget on other stuff.
CynthiaCM
QUOTE (Aegis @ Sep 10 2008, 07:02 PM) *
Thanks for the link.

I hadn't thought about Battlecorps. I had been following the link from the main Shadowrun page on the Catalyst site here.

I can't wait to get back up to speed. I wish I had picked the book up at GenCon, but I had already blown my budget on other stuff.

That's the only thing that sucks about GenCon. There's just too much cool stuff to long for. Welcome back to the streets, chummer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012