Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TzeentchNet back online, For the two of you who care :)~
Tzeentch
post Oct 6 2008, 08:39 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 459

I've recovered most of my old Dumpshock TzeentchNet page and reposted it at http://tzeentchnet.pingslave.com/

This includes many articles that were basically "lost in time" for several years, like the Shadowrun <--> Mekton rules, my rants on "Power Factors", reverse engineering laser weapons, etc etc. I've also dramatically updated by old links page with lots of new stuff that will be useful with the more "neo-transhuman" Shadowrun 4e. None of the rules material is 4e at the moment. I have the books but am too busy with GURPS stuff at the moment to get my feet wet in the system.

Only two files were unrecoverable - the old Matrix deckbuilder software (I can get another copy of it if people want) and the Rigger 3 additions (tandem triplane layouts and so on). I'll probably end up revamping some of the cut material from the SONA Tir Tairngire /Salish-Shidhe into a 4e form when I get some free time since it doesn't appear to be entirely OBE in the new timeline.

Shadowrun Material: http://tzeentchnet.pingslave.com/Various.html
Links of Interest: http://tzeentchnet.pingslave.com/Links.html

Kenneth
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paws2sky
post Oct 6 2008, 08:55 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 14,229

Man, you had me at Tzeentch. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I'll check this out tonight!

-paws

+Quote Post
kanislatrans
post Oct 7 2008, 02:31 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

From: The corner of Detonation Boulevard and Fascination Street
Member No.: 14,464

Great site!!! More data than you can shake a Predator IV at!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grinbig.gif)

+Quote Post
Synner
post Oct 7 2008, 02:44 AM
Post #4

Runner

Member No.: 185

Nice to see ya back in the game Tzeentch.

+Quote Post
shuya
post Oct 7 2008, 03:55 AM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,986

as an 8 year long DFer, stuff like this warms my heart in a way that the three bottles of cheap wine i bought today never can. it's like i'm in high school again! *giggle*

+Quote Post
Camouflage
post Oct 7 2008, 07:17 AM
Post #6

Target

Member No.: 72

Hm, Tzeentch is back... I am back... makes me wonder who else from the old days will be rising from the grave next. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
NightmareX
post Oct 7 2008, 09:37 AM
Post #7

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,687

Blackjack we can only hope (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

But hell have Tzeentch back is awesome too!

+Quote Post
darthmord
post Oct 7 2008, 12:44 PM
Post #8

Running Target

Member No.: 11,548

QUOTE (Camouflage @ Oct 7 2008, 02:17 AM) *
Hm, Tzeentch is back... I am back... makes me wonder who else from the old days will be rising from the grave next. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

You know... that line made me think of 'Altered Beast'... and the scary part is, you can actually make such a creature using SR rules. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spin.gif)

+Quote Post
knasser
post Oct 7 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #9

Shadow Cartographer

Member No.: 8,636

Just posting to say I like the site and particularly enjoyed the essays on what the military would be like in Shadowrun. Good stuff!

+Quote Post
Tzeentch
post Oct 7 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #10

Moving Target

Member No.: 459

I might come back to the military stuff at some point, Shadowrun took a strong turn away from the absurd with 3rd edition when it came to military matters (in SR1 and most of SR2 the military was basically the Shadowrun Boogieman) so there is a bit less to rant on now and more constructive additions can be made. I also have some benefit of hindsight and some better scope of vision since I was at MARCENT HQ during OIF/OEF and the logistical aspects of things really came into focus for me. And much of the transportation analysis stuff I do now would have influenced what I wrote of Salish-Shidhe at least.

The stuff on classifications is also somewhat outdated now, but still more accurate then what you will find in say, Delta Green (which BTW is still a DAMN good campaign resource for some types of SR games).

+Quote Post
Dashifen
post Oct 8 2008, 03:09 AM
Post #11

Technomancer

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,374

Welcome back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:23 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.