Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TzeentchNet back online
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tzeentch
I've recovered most of my old Dumpshock TzeentchNet page and reposted it at http://tzeentchnet.pingslave.com/

This includes many articles that were basically "lost in time" for several years, like the Shadowrun <--> Mekton rules, my rants on "Power Factors", reverse engineering laser weapons, etc etc. I've also dramatically updated by old links page with lots of new stuff that will be useful with the more "neo-transhuman" Shadowrun 4e. None of the rules material is 4e at the moment. I have the books but am too busy with GURPS stuff at the moment to get my feet wet in the system.

Only two files were unrecoverable - the old Matrix deckbuilder software (I can get another copy of it if people want) and the Rigger 3 additions (tandem triplane layouts and so on). I'll probably end up revamping some of the cut material from the SONA Tir Tairngire /Salish-Shidhe into a 4e form when I get some free time since it doesn't appear to be entirely OBE in the new timeline.

Shadowrun Material: http://tzeentchnet.pingslave.com/Various.html
Links of Interest: http://tzeentchnet.pingslave.com/Links.html

Kenneth
paws2sky
Man, you had me at Tzeentch. smile.gif
I'll check this out tonight!

-paws
kanislatrans
Great site!!! More data than you can shake a Predator IV at!!! grinbig.gif
Synner
Nice to see ya back in the game Tzeentch.
shuya
as an 8 year long DFer, stuff like this warms my heart in a way that the three bottles of cheap wine i bought today never can. it's like i'm in high school again! *giggle*
Camouflage
Hm, Tzeentch is back... I am back... makes me wonder who else from the old days will be rising from the grave next. wink.gif
NightmareX
Blackjack we can only hope biggrin.gif

But hell have Tzeentch back is awesome too!
darthmord
QUOTE (Camouflage @ Oct 7 2008, 02:17 AM) *
Hm, Tzeentch is back... I am back... makes me wonder who else from the old days will be rising from the grave next. wink.gif

You know... that line made me think of 'Altered Beast'... and the scary part is, you can actually make such a creature using SR rules. spin.gif
knasser

Just posting to say I like the site and particularly enjoyed the essays on what the military would be like in Shadowrun. Good stuff!
Tzeentch
I might come back to the military stuff at some point, Shadowrun took a strong turn away from the absurd with 3rd edition when it came to military matters (in SR1 and most of SR2 the military was basically the Shadowrun Boogieman) so there is a bit less to rant on now and more constructive additions can be made. I also have some benefit of hindsight and some better scope of vision since I was at MARCENT HQ during OIF/OEF and the logistical aspects of things really came into focus for me. And much of the transportation analysis stuff I do now would have influenced what I wrote of Salish-Shidhe at least.

The stuff on classifications is also somewhat outdated now, but still more accurate then what you will find in say, Delta Green (which BTW is still a DAMN good campaign resource for some types of SR games).
Dashifen
Welcome back smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012