Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Basic 4 Man Team, Using BBB Only 400 BP
dirkformica
post Oct 20 2008, 09:01 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,288

Hello, I'm going to be a first time gm for a Shadowrun game coming up and none of us really have experience with the system since playing 1st edition briefly when it was new. I would like to put together 4 basic characters using only the core book for the players to choose from and employing the standard 400 build point limit. I could use some of the pre-mades from the book, but they look pretty awful even from a very inexperienced player. I know I'll need to cover the face, magic, matrix, muscle, and probably stealth angles with possibly a side order of rigging. Obviously there can, and will need to be, overlap there with 4 players.

What kind of statted out characters would be effective and fun in this situation? I'm obviously being lazy here, but since I need to figure out how the rules actually work (since my players will probably only have a modicum of game knowledge, meaning I'll have to do a lot of hand holding) I'm coming to more experienced people for help.

Thank you in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ElFenrir
post Oct 20 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #2

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,337

Check the Sample Characters thread here. There should be about anything you need. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

If this isn't enough here, then perhaps I can whip you up my stock elven sammie that I usually post in these threads. He's quite versatile and basic, and I usually keep his stats on hand for times like this. (I think he's actually in that thread, however. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ) I'm not one to look toward for the hackers, though. There are others here much better than that.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 09:50 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.