Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Basic 4 Man Team
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
dirkformica
Hello, I'm going to be a first time gm for a Shadowrun game coming up and none of us really have experience with the system since playing 1st edition briefly when it was new. I would like to put together 4 basic characters using only the core book for the players to choose from and employing the standard 400 build point limit. I could use some of the pre-mades from the book, but they look pretty awful even from a very inexperienced player. I know I'll need to cover the face, magic, matrix, muscle, and probably stealth angles with possibly a side order of rigging. Obviously there can, and will need to be, overlap there with 4 players.

What kind of statted out characters would be effective and fun in this situation? I'm obviously being lazy here, but since I need to figure out how the rules actually work (since my players will probably only have a modicum of game knowledge, meaning I'll have to do a lot of hand holding) I'm coming to more experienced people for help.

Thank you in advance.
ElFenrir
Check the Sample Characters thread here. There should be about anything you need. smile.gif

If this isn't enough here, then perhaps I can whip you up my stock elven sammie that I usually post in these threads. He's quite versatile and basic, and I usually keep his stats on hand for times like this. (I think he's actually in that thread, however. biggrin.gif) I'm not one to look toward for the hackers, though. There are others here much better than that.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012