IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Duels] Lothan the Wise, christmas was good!
Shadow
post Dec 29 2003, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill.

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 2,006

I got Lothan for Christmas and I was wondering how these guys are doing? Are they popular, selling well, valuable etc... anyone know?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kagetenshi
post Dec 29 2003, 09:23 PM
Post #2

Manus Celer Dei

Member No.: 3,802

I like 'em myself. Lothan the Wise and Kellan Colt are the only two I'm missing right now, and I'm waiting for the second series to come out...
Now I need to find the time to play more.
Oh, and Lothan the Wise is vastly overvalued. He should be a three-pointer with G-Dogg and Liada, not a four-pointer. If his magic range was the same as Liada's, he'd be a five- or six-pointer easy, but it isn't.

~J

+Quote Post
Logo
post Jan 4 2004, 11:47 PM
Post #3

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,893

They're selling well around here. So well that I'm going to have to buy the ones I want online instead of supporting my local gaming store :(

My friend has Lothan, and if you put magic on him properly he can be quite menacing. Considering we play FFA instead of teams, though, I can't judge Lothan's point-value accuracy.

+Quote Post
Kagetenshi
post Jan 5 2004, 12:17 AM
Post #4

Manus Celer Dei

A friend and I have thus far found Liada and G-Dogg to be by far the best characters. Lothan certainly couldn't beat both Kyushi and The Street Deacon, while Liada and G-Dogg could I think easily take on Lothan plus Kyushi or The Deacon. Kyushi and Lothan would have a chance, though, due to Kyushi's range comparable to Liada's.
Note that everything here is with base gear. If you swap around gear between characters a bit, your mileage may vary, but I'm inclined to think that even with a variety of gear as long as everyone gets what they want the power differences will remain what they are now.

~J

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Jan 5 2004, 12:20 AM
Post #5

Immoral Elf

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,486

How well does Kellan Colt compare to the rest of the figures?

+Quote Post
Kagetenshi
post Jan 5 2004, 12:22 AM
Post #6

Manus Celer Dei

No idea, I haven't had the opportunity to use her in a game. I'll have to obtain one at some point. What're her stats and gear?

~J

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:32 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.