Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ID tokens and credit tokens
wusselpompf
post Nov 21 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,249

reading through unwired I came across the description of ID/credit tokens on p. 12

I'm not sure if I got right how they work
is an ID token something like an anonymus paypal-account granted by a bank?

and is an credit token something like a 2070s credstick?

I haven't found any crunch-lines on the topic (I really miss an index (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) ), so I would be glad if you could help me out...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hagga
post Nov 21 2008, 01:54 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,538

You present it when buying your mirrored thong, the one that has the picture of the back of Ancient History's head over your crotch. Instead of the store obtaining your SIN and credit information, the bank vouches for you that you have the license required for the Ancient History Mirrored Thong, that your money is there, and transfers the money from the Bank of Malaysia account in your name.

+Quote Post
BIG BAD BEESTE
post Nov 21 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 1,274

Hmmm, trolls in spandex form-fitting body gloves and now the Ancient History Mirrored Thong. Question is, does it still go with the ubiquitious runner armoured long coat?

+Quote Post
BookWyrm
post Nov 21 2008, 04:32 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 2,607

*does radical brain surgery on self to get rid of above-mentioned image*

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:26 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.