IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dumbass question about Initiative boosting, 'cause every time I read it, I change my mind
pbangarth
post Jan 8 2009, 03:58 AM
Post #1

Old Man of the North

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,463

Ok, I know this has probably been dealt with but I can't easily find it, so I am being a pain. I'm sorry, but every time I read the descriptions I change my mind.

Can synaptic booster be used with suprathyroid gland?

Peter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HentaiZonga
post Jan 8 2009, 04:02 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,884

QUOTE (pbangarth @ Jan 7 2009, 08:58 PM) *
Ok, I know this has probably been dealt with but I can't easily find it, so I am being a pain. I'm sorry, but every time I read the descriptions I change my mind.

Can synaptic booster be used with suprathyroid gland?

Peter

Yes. From my understanding, you can use anything with anything, but anything that adds IP doesn't stack with other IP boosters - only the highest applies.

+Quote Post
Dragnar
post Jan 8 2009, 02:09 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,638

There's no such rule, actually. The only reason different IP boosters don't stack is because they specifically say so. If neither piece of ware mentions it's incompatible with the other, you're free to stack up. The only implicit restriction I go by is that you can't stack multiple versions of the same ware (ie: no wired reflexes 1 plus wired reflexes 2 instead of buying rating 3), although even that is IIRC never explicitly forbidden, funnily enough.

+Quote Post
Mäx
post Jan 8 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #4

Prime Runner

Member No.: 15,628

I would say yes, as suprathyroid isn't an iniative enchancer.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:21 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.