Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gamemaster & Player Aids, Have a few, would like some more
Ayeohx
post Mar 8 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,402

I'm starting a 4th edition Shadowrun campaign and I'd like to find some more tools and referrence material. Right now I have some some cheatsheets and a character generator.

Character Sheets
http://pavao.org/shadowrun/

Generator
http://daegann.free.fr/programmes/programmes.php

Has anyone created a rules compilation yet? I've noticed that in 4th edition that some of the rules are laced throughout the description areas which makes it difficult to get a full grasp of things. Adding the advancede rules from the other books it would be nice to get a rules compilation together. If anyone has one let me know. If not I guess I'll make one; maybe in a Windows Help format.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryu
post Mar 8 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #2

Awakened Asset

Member No.: 7,309

You have Aaron´s page; for the rules compilation, The VegPack comes to mind.

As far as reference material goes, El Fenrir has a character building example on his site, scroll down a bit for it.

+Quote Post
Ayeohx
post Mar 8 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 9,402

Thanks Ryu, that's pretty much what I was thinking of making. And I totally forgot to check the community projects section. Thanks again!

+Quote Post
Zolhex
post Mar 9 2009, 05:40 AM
Post #4

Project Terminus: Soul Hunters

Member No.: 5,798

Follow the link in my sig and you can see some character sheets I made and other stuff I made dual sided one page sheets in word format for people to use.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:14 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.