IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adept Powers Upgrades, Anything to trade out out-dated powers?
JFixer
post Mar 15 2009, 03:45 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,727

Is anyone using any house rules for this? It seems that once an Adept has taken a few powers, he's locked into them forever. Does that mean that once you've spent 3mp on Increased Reflexes 2, you can't afford to ever buy Increased Reflexes 3?

What if you want to do away with increased reflexes entirely, because you got Living Focus metamagic and a mage friend with the appropriate spell?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Draco18s
post Mar 15 2009, 03:54 AM
Post #2

Immortal Elf

Member No.: 16,392

Um. Increasing Increased Reflexes is the same as "buying an additional level of a power" (say, Mystic Armor 2 to 3) it just has a special cost.

+Quote Post
Maelstrome
post Mar 15 2009, 04:03 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,237

i once made a metamagic called adept cannibalism. with it you could convert your powers back into power points.

maybe something you want to think about?

+Quote Post
Vermithrax
post Mar 15 2009, 04:08 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 9,732

I would allow a respec of sorts in my games if it came up, would cost Karma though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:36 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.