Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Entertainment Systems Falcon, A little change
The Jopp
post Mar 16 2009, 03:41 PM
Post #1

Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 948

I find that the Entertainment Systems Falcon is a wee bit overpriced for what it actually does, apart from the fact that it is a luxury items, the standard options on the other hand does not show it.

What do you think of having the following as a standard for it – It would reflect the amount of craftsmanship that has gone into it.

Standard Upgrades:
Improved Takeoff & Landing 2 (Wings)
Mechanical Grapple Arms X2 (Claws)
Mechanical Grapple Arm (Beak)
Walker Mode (Claws)
Mimic Option 3 (Lifelike)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kanada Ten
post Mar 16 2009, 07:13 PM
Post #2

Beetle Eater

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 2,826

I wouldn't object, though maybe the beak is a little much.

+Quote Post
Rotbart van Dain...
post Mar 17 2009, 12:56 PM
Post #3

Hoppelhäschen 5000

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,951

Personally, I abstracted it more:
Improved Takeoff & Landing 2, Mechanical Grapple (Beak/Claws), Special Machinery (Beak/Claws: DV 1 AP +1), Walker Mode

I wouldn't vouch for the Mimic Option, though - it's about Living Skin for Anthrodrones and synthetic feathers will do the trick just fine for the Falcon - in fact, not having to 'feed' him every few days is good.
Of course, this is errata material, as per RAW, the drone needs those upgrades to perform falconeering stuff - without a weapon, it won't get the rabbit, and without a grapple, it can't carry it.

Upgrading the Falcon with Improved Economy (hunting rabbits the whole day), Chamelion Coating (Rutheniumpolymer feathers - choose the color of the day), an Improved Sensor Array (no rabbit overlooked) and Fuzzy Logic (and they can't hide, either) is even more fun.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:28 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.