IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Technomancers and Datajacks, For authenticity.
TBRMInsanity
post Mar 22 2009, 02:45 AM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,494

I've been reading about Technomancers and while I did notice that some non-Otaku people could have become Technomancers, a large portion were Otaku. So I went back to Matrix and I noticed that as part of the final initiation for Otaku they got their datajack. This made me think that if you have a Technomancer character then should they also have a datajack (even if they don't really need it)?

What other cyberware do you think would make sence in a Technomancer if they were once Otaku?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Caadium
post Mar 22 2009, 04:42 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 16,646

That ASIST interface was the other key thing they needed. Now this is known as the Sim Module. For background reasons if your Techno is a former Otaku that would probably be key.

+Quote Post
Angier
post Mar 22 2009, 09:34 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 14,331

Some Technomancers also emerged without having been involved into the matrix crash at all thus not needing any implants.

But... IF you want to play that type of Mancer I'd suggest a Math SPU besides the Datajack.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:16 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.