Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two Questions, Seattle Map and Vancouver Info
Sykoholic
post Mar 29 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,674

Question #1 - Is there any way/place to get a decent digital copy of the map of downtown Seattle from the old "Seattle Sourcebook"?

Question #2 - Is there any "official" info about Vancouver BC/SSC beyond the little bit in "Shadows of North America" and the "Tails You Lose" novel?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TBRMInsanity
post Mar 29 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 8,494

QUOTE (Sykoholic @ Mar 29 2009, 02:26 PM) *
Question #2 - Is there any "official" info about Vancouver BC/SSC beyond the little bit in "Shadows of North America" and the "Tails You Lose" novel?

There is a little information in Native American Nations Volume One (pg 77-91).

+Quote Post
Method
post Mar 30 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #3

Street Doc

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,114

One here and here. Neither as a detailed as the individual district maps in the Seattle Sourcebook however. There is a .pdf map from Runners Havens released around the same time as the book, but the level of detail isn't any better than these and I can't seem to find that online anywhere. Good Luck.

+Quote Post
Sykoholic
post Apr 5 2009, 03:41 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 1,674

What I'm hoping for is something like this but better quality(ie: not an obvious scan)

+Quote Post
Socinus
post Apr 5 2009, 03:51 AM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,881

If you can get the Runner Havens book it has TONS of info on Seattle. A whole chapter in fact

+Quote Post
Necro Sanct
post Apr 6 2009, 02:27 PM
Post #6

Target

Member No.: 17,019

Here is a street view of downtown I tossed together since I saw you were looking for a map. For old style Seattle I can just add the numbered locations. Most of the Runner Havens locations for newer Seattle are not on here since exact addresses are almost non-existent. I used the new locations along with the old number references for those locations that were mentioned and still around in Runner Havens. Let me know if it is similar to what you are looking for. If you need any specific changes to it such as black & white, old or new locations added (at my placement discretion for new ones due to above) and so forth let me know.

Since Seattle is such an often used locale I will probably expand upon the map and tweak things with it due to having some spare time on my hands.

Map of Downtown Seattle

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:32 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.